Wednesday, August 8, 2007

For the record

I don't really hate LC, I don't, come to think of it, hate anyone, but its a catchy title and I really do love to make fun of LC because she is a ditz for sure! Now, some people have posted they hope LC finds the site and sues me, that would make me laugh and if you know LC please send her to the site so she can sue me! I love these people and they are the reason I started the site, because, I love to make fun of these people who treat LC like she is their best friend and their best friend LC found a cure for cancer. Hence they are not LC's friend nor have they ever met her nor did LC find a cure for cancer! Other people have brought up that I make fun of Heidi too and maybe I hate Heidi too, no, I just like to make fun of Heidi as well, as all she has going is big set of boobs, Jason, he too, is too easy to make fun of! I can't wait until next Monday when LC will provide loads of new material when the new season of the Hills starts. And you crazy LC fans keep posting, it makes me laugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CRS...Thank you for clearing taht up cause although I am not an LC lover or a Heidi hater or any of the above (okay maybe a Spencer loather)I really just did not uderstand where you come from. I love the cattiness of this show too and it makes for great conversation and a lot of laughs. Just for a website named "I hate LC" it sure seems that out of all of them you like her the best. A little confusing. I agree with the one that said LC is making something of her self and how gut wrenching it is to watch Heidi and Spencer...especially knowing they are adult people

CRS said...

Happy to clear it up! For the record, I like Kristin the best, she was smart to get out of Laguna and the whole reality thing if she really wants a career in hollywood eventually as was Stephen. I like people who disagree with me and love LC, its more fun to talk than if someone agrees with me 100%

Anonymous said...

Just because I told you I hope LC finds your site and sues you does not mean I am her friend (or much less her fan) by any means. I said it because you implied that she is bulemic in a public forum. In the legal world this is called "slander", or "defamation of character" and indeed you can be sued for it. Fortunatley for you, that will probably not happen because LC probably has too much going on to find this site, and if she did she probably wouldn't get much if she sued you.


I think it's interesting how much you get off on making fun of people. Are you trying to get back at all the people who tortured you in high school? :)