Thursday, August 16, 2007

Heidi's song leaked

The Hills star is furious that Ryan Seacrest played the song on his radio show Thursday morning and she has been crying all morning.But, it’s not Ryan’s fault, sources tell us.“The record company leaked the track,” an insider reveals. “Spencer and Heidi were just having fun in the studio and working on songs. That was not meant to be released. Spencer would never rap on Heidi’s first single.”Either way, this will get the buxom blonde some attention.With the right producers, she could churn out some hot pop tunes.

**Look Heidi honey, it ain't gonna be a hit no matter what, be thankful it got played at all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that this is coming out of my mouth....it's not terrible. I could deffinately do without the Spencer rapping part, but it wasn't aweful. I could see myself dancing to it at a club. Okay, I must go wash my mouth out now.

CRS said...

I agree