Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Heidi still on the attack, now in Philly, love it!


A day after Spencer Pratt fired an angry missive off to Lauren Conrad and her supporters via his website, fiancee Heidi Montag added her two cents in an interview with Philadelphia radio station Q102.
When asked how much she hated Conrad, Montag, 20, answered, “A lot. I think it’s really pathetic that she’s so obsessed with my life and my relationship. I really think she needs to concentrate on something else, it’s sad.”
She later added, “I never could be friends with a low-life like that.”
Pratt, 23, whose beef with Conrad is no secret, joined in on the LC-bashing session, offering a derisive “Ha ha” when the radio hosts made mention of her fashion line and calling the designs “stupid.”
Pratt derided his co-star further when asked if he was waiting for a tabloid to pay him for the dirt on Conrad. “I’m just trying to see if I even want to waste my breath talking about this stupid girl anymore.”
Montag also told listeners that if it weren’t for favorable editing, “the world would hate [Conrad].”
On the subject of their engagement, the couple explained that they were too busy currently to plan their wedding. Montag, however, told a caller that living with Pratt is like “living with your best friend.”

No comments: