Friday, August 17, 2007

Meow!


The Hills are alive with the sound of music as Heidi Montag's song "Body Language" (featuring Spencer Pratt rapping!) premiered on Ryan Seacrest's radio show-but don't expect Heidi's archnemesis Lauren Conrad to record a response track anytime soon. "I promise you: I'll never release an album!" Lauren tells In Touch. "I don't really have very many talents! I'm OK with it, though. I think as far the entertainment industry is concerned, the abilities to act and sing are something you are born with or have to work very hard at, and I don't have either talent, so I'm not going to pretend like I do!"
Posted: August 17, 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lc is a useless twit with no talent other than spreading her legs - thanks for starting a great site and keeping it real. Sick of all the sights that worship lc!