Monday, August 20, 2007

Spencer - Enjoy the 15, its almost OVER!


One day after his girlfriend Heidi Montag's "first single" premiered on L.A.'s KIIS-FM, The Hills' Spencer Pratt is speaking out about how his "white rapper-boy" antics were never meant for air.
In an interview this morning with Ryan Seacrest, Pratt, who manages Montag's music career, admitted that he was initially shocked and angered that the track was leaked, but Montag, on the other hand, is just happy it's being played on the radio - and getting some positive feedback!
"I was beyond thrilled," she told Seacrest. "Then I heard the song and was like 'Oh, no! That's not the right song.' I'm thrilled everybody's liking it and it's out there, but Spencer and I were just messing around in the studio and that wasn't the first single I wanted."
Pratt, however, is singing a different tune. "As her manager, I never would - over my dead body - release her single with my white rapper-boy flow on it. That was just me doing a joke in the studio - I never thought anyone would ever hear that, let alone on the radio! I was like 'Oh, I am K-Fed. I am K-Fed!'
We don't think that's so bad, as long as Montag doesn't become the new Britney Spears

No comments: