Monday, August 27, 2007

Episode 4 - Wadda ya think?

Spencer was actually half way likeable with Heidi's parents. Audrina is one of those girls that treating her bad keeps her coming back for more. I'm surprised LC didn't drunk dial Heidi at the end - hahahahaha!

Looking at next week, Spence breaks up with Brody and Heidi puts the blame for the sex tape leak squarely on one Brody Jenner. And of course audrina heads back for some more ricky booby!

So is the show as good as you hoped so far this season?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

god i hate LC

Anonymous said...

I almost for a split second felt bad for Audrina...and then when I saw the promo for next week I no longer felt bad, I felt disgusted. Lost all respect (as if I really had any before). What was with Heidis moms comment about Heidi really being able to "benefit" from hers and Lcs friendship? Totally condoning Heidi being a user. I thought it was hilarious when Brody was "seriously" mad about LC laughing at him and him saying he was a little self conscious about his boo boo. I am not really all that impressed yet with this season..I want the juicy stuff to start happening. I cannot wait to see the Jason episodes, or LC and Audrina get into it..something!

CRS said...

I agree, i have been a little disappointed so far, last season just had so much juicy drama, every week was good. Ricky Booby is just so dirty and freaky, like LC said he wore boots to the beach! Audrina needs HELP! But so does LC, she loves the dirty guys too, I mean Brody is not exactly clean cut/preppy. Jason = Dirty. So, the hills girls defiantly like their boys dirty.