Thursday, August 9, 2007

This drama is probably all to sell the show and create some buzz!



Heidi Montag 'Moving On' After Hills Feud
THURSDAY AUGUST 09, 2007 08:00 AM EDT

By Pete Norman
Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag Photo by: Michael Buckner / Getty
It'll be a cold day in The Hills before Heidi Montag becomes best buds with her former roommate Lauren "L.C." Conrad. Asked by PEOPLE if there is anything Conrad, 21, could do to patch up their onetime friendship, Montag, 20, bluntly replies: "No, I don't think so." The pair found fame last year on MTV's Laguna Beach spinoff, which also managed to chronicle how they became bitter enemies. The beginning of the end came in Season 2 when Montag began dating Spencer Pratt. Speaking to PEOPLE on Wednesday during the Hills's Season 3 premiere party at the LG House in Malibu, Montag attended with Pratt, her fiancé and music manager. "I have my life and she has hers and I'm honestly so busy with music that I don't have time for a feud," she says. And according to Montag, living with Pratt beats sharing a pad with Conrad. "It's way better. You don't have all that catty girl bickering," says Montag. "It's calmer, nicer. We are on the same agenda, you know? So it is like our days are the same." Such is the bitterness between the girls that Montag has a single word reply when asked if she has any good memories of Conrad: "No." "[I'm] just moving on. Moving forward. My life is the best now it has ever been so that is all I'm thinking about," she says. Less than six months ago Conrad was insisting that she was still friends with Montag. But when Brody Jenner, whom she dated briefly last year, made unflattering remarks in Details alongside his pal Pratt, Conrad laid the blame on Montag's man. "Honestly, I was nauseous reading it," Conrad said. "I do feel a little bad because if you read almost every quote, it's Spencer. [Brody's] a better person without Spencer." For all the acid among the former friends, Montag does at least offer a small olive branch in the direction of Conrad. "If she really came around I'd always be open to talk to her," says Montag.
**I think its getting a little laid on thick to be real, I mean everyday one of them, Lauren or Heidi is bitching - how ironic just a few days before the Hills starts back up! LC is media ho!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I think at the end I had a brain fart and misunderstood...did you say LC is a media Ho? You are so twisted. LC does one article and Heidi and Spencer are out flagging people down to talk to them but she's the media Ho? Spencer is the biggest self loathing plastic looking man whore I have ever seen out there. He looks like he's ahd more plastic surgery than Heidi.

CRS said...

They all are! None of them LC, Heidi, Spencer, Brody, Jen Bunney, Jason - have one ounce of anything resembling talent. I specifically said LC because it is HER show! I think we can agree they all need to just shut up at this point! We get it, you guys hate each other! One other thing though LC has a hard time holding onto any friends. Bunney, Lo, Heidi, Audrina - at one time or another they all weren't big fans of LC.

Anonymous said...

Very true....you can tell she is a spoiled brat. Her facial expressions and everything else tell it all. I think Heidi has talent...in the bedroom. She is just a sorry excuse for a human being and so is her pimp. I just have to stick up for LC though....anything that she may have said or done to Heidi is nothing compared to what Heidi has said and done to her.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for monday night! The drama is back - we'll have a lot to discuss no doubt next tuesday