Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Classic - Heidi's ring not so expensive after all!

The Hills" attention-whore-in-chief Heidi Montag got a serious rock from her, uh, beloved fiancee, Spencer Pratt. But it looks like the bling is about as "real" as all the bitchfighty drama on the MTV series. As you may have seen, not-so-big-spender Pratt asks to borrow pal Brody Jenner's credit card to buy the engagement ring -- slow week with no tabloid photos to sell! Princess Heidi's engagement ring was purchased from the Ice Accessory store at a mall in Brentwood. Spencer ultimately picked out what looked like a pink diamond surrounded by diamonds, and even crowed that J. Lo and Kobe's wife Vanessa had identical ice, and that Heidi would need "a GPS device" for the ring in case she lost it.One problem: Heidi's ring is a big fat FAKE! Sources tell TMZ that the pink diamond is really a lavender, lemon amethyst! The ring is surrounded by diamonds and the ring retails for $2,890! Not exactly chump change, but definitely a little low-rent for Jenny's block -- or ring finger.

**Hillarious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone ever been into this store? To me it looked like a high end Claire's. To me it just didn't seem like a place one would go to to get an engagement ring. With all his money he supposedly has I would think he would go to a jeweler.

CRS said...

I thought the same thing - a mall jewelry store if you are supposedly so loaded is suspect. Also, if your loaded why would you need Brody's credit card? Also, remember when spencer first started to talk to heidi about moving in and she was like where are you going to get a place? Almost like where is the money coming from? I don't think Spencer is loaded at all, I think he's a leech, remember he lived with Brody, I doubt he was paying rent, I think he has leeched off Brody all these years as his "manager". I doubt Spencer has any real money. I doubt LC does either, I doubt mtv pays her alot and the mercedes she drives i heard is just a loner from a mercedes dealership out in LA. Obviously her dad has money but LC not so much!