Thursday, August 16, 2007

LC says the drama is real, I am starting to have my doubts!


The claws are clearly out on this season of "The Hills" between L.C. and Heidi – and Lauren, at least, says their razor-sharpness isn't just for the cameras. It all started, of course, when the formerly mousy Montag started spreading the rumors that Conrad had made a sex tape with her ex, Jason Wahler. But now, said Conrad to Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM show (via People), a post-boob-job Heidi "not the same person anymore ... I feel like I don't even know [her]." And L.C. smashes any hope of a Hilton-Richie-style détente: "I don't think so ... Probably not. I can see us getting to not hating each other."
**Its funny that all this would reach a fever pitch right before the first episode - the more I see reality tv - the less reality it provides

No comments: