Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another viewer's perspective, kind of funny!

1) The opening scene might as well be a public service announcement for why to not get married at such a young age. You are too stupid to realize this is supposed to be your true love, the person you will be with the rest of your life and yet he doesn’t fucking care.

2) Why weren’t they wearing just sports bras when working out? Or at least something showing me some cleavage or abs.

3) Did Whitney just break up with a boyfriend or something? Since when does she want to go out with the girls, party and meet guys?

4) Spencer’s shirt reads ‘respect your mother’ and yet a month after they were engaged he had yet to even tell his mom about it. I don’t even know if he has told her, I just know that if she has seen an US Weekly in the past two months she would know.

5) A funnier thought sent my way by Boobins’ roommate (Shanna), “Spencer is the devil, I’m surprised Spencer didnt start on fire when he walked in that church”

6) That outfit Whitney is wearing to impress this new guy (a weight trainer) is hideous.

7) That weight trainer (Whitney’s crush) is a baller and quite smooth. He must get so much ass, quite jealous.

8) I love Spencer’s sarcastic tone throughout his apartment discussion with Heidi. He kills me. He’s hilarious.

9) I hope MTV edited that to make the weight trainer sound like a clown. Or else I have never seen anyone try harder to get someone drunk on the first date. He is cheers-ing to everything. I haven’t heard someone cheers that many times since I used to try to get little girls drunk at college parties.

10) Please tell me Spencer is going to Vegas on his own. Please.

11) Lauren just gave Whitney first date advice. Haha, like your opinion matters, every date you go on you edit it and turn it in your favor, so you never look bad.

12) I think Spencer is being genuine in that last scene. I think he gave her flowers because he actually felt bad. He’s genuinely freaked out by the idea of marriage and is scared/nervous of having a million people there.

13) Previews - Amazing. Spencer’s sister is being brought into the show for more drama, I love it. EvilFather just asked, “does Spencer just have horrible parents because his sister looks like a bitch.” I can’t disagree with her, but she looked like a hot fake dirty blonde and the more drama, the merrier. And Justin Bobby cheats on Audrina with a disturbingly ugly ginger kid.


Speaking of Spencer. One of the websites I’ve started posting my articles on has been Spencer Pratt’s. As much as I like him, it’s a horrible website and a glorified trophy room of pictures and magazine articles about Heidi and himself, but I do get a lot of traffic back from it. So, I go on there today and see that he put the words LC and Odorless in the headline of a post.
Extremely weird figuring that I posted an article two weeks ago called ‘LC: Odorless.’ (http://michaelmoller.com/wordpress/archives/245) Coincidence? Most likely. Do I want to take credit for it? Absofuckinglutely. Here is the link, just scroll down a little.http://spencerpratt.com/?p=77

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this... "Lauren just gave Whitney first date advice. Haha, like your opinion matters, every date you go on you edit it and turn it in your favor, so you never look bad." I think Lauren desperately wants to believe that The Hills is her real life because her life is too sad without the editing. What a pathetic person. I'm glad that someone else notices how funny Spencer is, he's hilarious and I agree, I think he's terrified of marriage and that it's really hard for him to accept the fact that he actually watns to get married seeing as he never did before. I hope Lauren dies in the last episode. Someone put her out of her misery already.

Anonymous said...

I think Spencer is hilarious cause he acts just like a girl. He is so catty and malicious. Now it's a little crappy to say I hope she dies at the end! What's wrong with you? How bout I hope she loses her job or has another crap relationship or something. To hope someone dies is a little nasty don't ya think?

CRS said...

yah the dying thing is a little harsh 4:26!! although it would be funny if her, audrina and heidi all died in some freak accident like in zoolander at the gas station!