Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Talan is a RETARD!



Former Laguna Beach star Talan Torriero has his eyes set on playing sea king superhero Aquaman in the upcoming film Justice League of America. Here are some snippets from Talan’s interview with MTV Movies:
By the way, your dream role surprised me. Most people pick a superhero. You know what I really am pushing for? I really want to be Aquaman in Justice League. … It’s a superhero movie, so it’s probably hard to even get in there, but I really want it badly. I really want to be Aquaman so badly.
Wait, what? Nobody wants to be Aquaman. He’s ridiculous. Don’t be silly. Well I’m a pretty realistic person. People say, ‘If you could be anyone you want right now, who would you be?’ I could sit here and say, ‘Oh, Johnny Depp or Jack Nicholson,’ but is it realistic for me to say that right now? No. But I could be Ryan Reynolds or Paul Walker right now. I love Ryan Reynolds’ career, I really look up to him a lot.
Word on the street is that you want to be Zac Efron as well. I auditioned for Link in Hairspray [on Broadway], yeah.
What about Hairspray excited you? I love the musical, I watched all the movies and [listened to] the soundtrack, and it just really captured me. But Broadway, it’s a dream. Who doesn’t want to be under the bright lights on Broadway? And sing. I gave it my best.
Auditions for Justice League began last month. Big names tried out: Adam Brody (Fox’s “The O.C.”), Joseph Cross (”Running With Scissors”), D.J. Cotrona (”Windfall”), Mary Elizabeth Winstead (”Grindhouse”), Michael Angarano (”Sky High”), Teresa Palmer (”Wolf Creek”), Max Thieriot (”Jumper”), rapper Common as well as “Friday Night Lights” stars Minka Kelly, Adrianne Palicki and Scott Porter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i heard that jackass was in a movie, that would be enough to keep me away!