Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Heidi's career is totally fixing to blow up and she is going to be the NEXT big thing!


Heidi Montag is featured in the upcoming issue of Blender (with Jay-Z on the cover). She’s MTV’s pretty hate machine, the prime-time villainess from The Hills with the evil boyfriend and tabloid tatas. Here’s what the aspiring actor/pop star had to say
On the gigantic (and rumored to be fake) engagement ring fiancé Pratt gave her: “It’s at home,” Montag told the interviewer. “I take it off at night because it’s big and I don’t want it getting caught in my hair or scratching my face, and I didn’t have time to put it on today.”
On her career plans: “I’ve always been singing. I’ve been dancing since I was 2—hip-hop, jazz, tap, everything. I was a wicked stepsister in Cinderella. I was a fairy in A Midsummer Night’s Dream. I was Beatrice in . . . an old English play. Acting, singing, dancing —it’s always been in me.”
On how, in addition to her music ambitions, she’s also planning on becoming an award-winning actress: “I also plan to win an Oscar,” she says. “I’m very ambitious.”
On how she’s not a brainless shopaholic: “I like to read a couple books at once. I was reading the Princess Diana book. I’m reading a book about Chicago and the mob. Right now I’m also reading the Bible, beginning to end. I’m very religious. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.”
More Here! »
- Well, maybe not!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HM has much of a chance of winning an oscar as spencer does of being governor of california

Anonymous said...

"I didn't have time to put it on"?? Yeah cause that takes a crazy mad amount of time to put a ring on your finger. I mean I have to set aside an extra 15 minutes very morning to put my wedding ring on...I run late constantly cause I have to hoist this big rock onto my little finger too every day! I can so sympathize with her. What an idiot! Funny how she "Forgot" to put her big fat fake ring on and then didn't have anyone to tell her a good excuse for it. I mean she could have said "It's in getting cleaned, repaired, cloned" something! Anything! Except, I din't have time!

Anonymous said...

^fishy on the ring!! Most women love to show it off!

Bridget said...

She is gorgeous!! I am so glad that she is getting all this publicity, she's been all over the magazines for months now! It's time that people finally realize who the real star of The Hills is. I love that she gives honest interviews too and is playful with the camera. She must be such a joy to work with!!

Anonymous said...

^^^your joking I assume!!

Anonymous said...

Why would bridget be joking? The girl is smokin' hot. Just look at that picture. All the girls were pretty average on Season One but now Heidi is leagues and bounds ahead of the other girls. What a body that girl has. I get that people don't "like" her (it's stupid but still, I get that) but pretending as though she is not attractive is just sad. It's like pretending Heidi Klum isn't hot. So basically you're an idiot. Go lick Lauren's beef curtains elsewhere.