Friday, November 23, 2007

A Thanksgiving message from LC!

Hey Guys,

It's Lauren with the latest from My Mobile Life.So I went and got a long overdue car wash this week. To make it more fun, I went to one where you can actually drive through yourself. It was so much fun -- I think I enjoyed it a little too much!It's a short week because to the holiday, can't wait for the feast! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. Gobble, gobble!

xoxo

Lauren

-so i think its safe to say our little lc took a few of her little pills before going to the car wash!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Its a short week" - ummmmm - lc - you don't work sweet thang - every week for you is a short week!!

Anonymous said...

Did she ride the short bus through the car wash?
Seriously, she sounds so stupid and incredibly dull- no wonder she can't keep a man interested!

Anonymous said...

You know if jason was doing drugs so was lc. I guarantee lc has done coke and heroin. She always has bruises in weird places so you know she shoots up.lc is hardly a roll model between the drugs and her bedroom filmmaking career!