Monday, November 19, 2007

LC with a life update, don't expect a life message or anything too deep, it is LC afterall!

Hey Guys,

It's Lauren with the latest from My Mobile Life.

This week, Audrina and I volunteered to help raise money for the St. Jude's Children Hospital -- by personalizing a bunch of Care Bears for an auction! We had fun -- almost too much fun -- dressing the bears in hula skirts and giving them fun names like Blue. My little cat, Ashes, also helped out.On Thursday, Audrina, Lo and I went to the Victoria's Secret fashion show. The night was amazing because we got to see the Spice Girls perform! They were awesome, and it brought me back to when I was 11, dancing around my room to their music. I stopped by the after party for a little bit, but didn't stay long -- I was pretty tired from my long day.Care Bears and Spice Girls -- it doesn't get much better than that!Talk to you next time.

xoxo

Lauren

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

knowing lc she was probably popping more pills than the kids in the hospital

Anonymous said...

How lame. She sounds like she's twelve.

Anonymous said...

Lc is definatly not the smartest girl