Wednesday, November 7, 2007

LC updates you on her life whether you like it or not! LC almost killed in freak car accident!

Hey everyone, it's Lauren with the latest from My Mobile Life.This week, I hit some of my favorite vintage shops to look for some unique items. I found this old dress for only $30 that had poofy sleeves, but a great design. It reminded of a dress I had in my head that I wanted to create for my line. One of the pattern makers that I work with is going to turn it into a beautiful strapless gown! I love taking vintage pieces and changing them into something new and modern.Afterwards, I hit a local flea market, where I found a great painting of Audrey Hepburn. She is a style icon and I can't wait to hang it in my bedroom.On my way home from shopping, I was driving down the street when a car pulled out of nowhere, which caused me to swerve and hit a plastic trash can. No one was hurt, but my car now has a huge dent.

But that's just driving in L.A. for ya.

Be careful out there!

I'll chat with you guys next time.

xoxoLauren

- How funny would that have been if LC was killed by a trash can!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was probably drunk!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing, I mean who the hell doesn't see someone pulling out and then crashes into a bunch of trash cans! LC's the new Nick Hogan!

Anonymous said...

^^^i think the reader was pointing out that lc obviously is not a very good driver - much like nick - so settle down braniac!