Thursday, November 1, 2007

If you want to disagree with me.......

I am all good with commentors disagreeing we me, in fact, I like to comment back to those people the most. That said, and I have said this before I do not KNOW any of these people, so, I base my opinions on what I see and hear and make observations. Again, if you disagree, I love it, but come up with something other than the old, "You don't even know these people". I comment about people all the time that quote I don't know, WE ALL DO, whether it is the new bf/gf with an ex, the person you see how in public, whatever. So, feel free to disagree but I freely admit I do not know not one of these people and yet I will always comment on these people because they are all a mess with the possible exception of Whitney who seems to have it pretty well together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whitney may not BE a mess, but she sure has gotten herself into one by being under contact with MTV. How much longer does she have to pretend to like L.C.?

CRS said...

I think she'll ride it as long as she can, I would put with LC too for all the free stuff, the check and the opportunities. How bad could it be, right?

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! I'd put up with her ass too. I'm sure they don't spend gobs of time together.