Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Heidi mONTAG seeking lookalikes to model her clothes! Are their others that ugly?


Heidi Montag is seeking look-alikes to model her new designs during the LA launch party of her fashion line, Heidiwood.
Montag, 22, recently slammed Lauren Conrad's line, the Lauren Conrad Collection.
"Lauren's line is not necessarily something I would wear," she told Us Weekly. "She's trying a high-fashion thing, but it's a little overpriced. Mine is fun and flirty for the everyday woman. Most people can't afford $200 for one dress."
"When we were in school, I was the designer, and she was in, like, product development," Montag added.
Click here to compare their designs and here to listen to Montag's new single, "No More."
The Heidiwood event will take place April 11. Contestants must be 21 or older and residents of California. Click here for more information.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok is it just me or has somethin happened to this girls face since the taping of Monday nights episode? She still looked cute..alittle too bronzey, but cute...in this picture and others I've seen of her lately she looks like a train wreck. Aweful. I think I'd be demanding my money back or sueing the a hole that did that to me!

Anonymous said...

I think its the bad lip work makes her look I know its not politically correct but like a retard!

Anonymous said...

I really can't stand heidi she's so annoying sadly I don't think she'll go away anytime soon the hills is to big right now.

Anonymous said...

She's not going anywhere the hills needs to develop people we care about, outside of lc we could care less about these people.