Friday, March 28, 2008

The "HILLS" movie would be a huge stretch!

The Hills may turn into a full-fledged feature film, Lauren Conrad says in a recent interview.
“We have kind of talked about it,” she said with a big smile. “I think if they were going to do a film of the hills they would basically film it like we do the show and they would just edit it into a movie. It would be like a really long episode.” Well that doesn’t really sell it all that well but maybe if you see her say it, it will sound better. Watch below.
Says MTV, “Think of it. Spencer being an ass on a 30-foot high screen. Whitney falling down a flight of stairs in 3-D. Audrina’s teeth the size of range rovers. I can’t take it!”
And how did the series premiere do this past Monday? SPECTACULAR! Over 4.7 million viewers tuned in! People came out in droves to view the episode on MTV.com–2.2 million streams, up 29%.



Does one person like the idea of a Hills movie?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know...I think I would. It would have to be juicy though. Whenever I watch the Hills I get kinda sad when it's over. I am so embarrassed that I am addicted!

Anonymous said...

I would fall asleep with two hours of the hills! One hour is too much! Hell, half hour sometimes when audrina is on too much seems like weeks!