Tuesday, March 25, 2008

LAUREN Conrad had to catch the redeye to NYC for the HILLS premiere due to EASTER!


The Hills are alive! Lauren Conrad, Audrina Patridge and Whitney Port kicked off the Season 3's "bonus episodes" with a viewing party at New York City's Gotham Hall Monday night. The ladies sipped champagne and sang along as Mariah Carey performed "We Belong Together" and some songs from her new album, E=MC2. LC, who arrived in the Big Apple just hours before the party, told Star she was fighting off jet lag from her trip. "I took the red-eye from L.A. because I wanted to spend Easter Day with my family go to church. Normally I try to get a good night's sleep, but that didn't happen today!" Decked out in a Tufi Duek gown, Conrad told Star she gets to pick out her own glam wardrobe. "I shop for myself. I got this at my favorite boutique in L.A., Bleu Clothing. They're really great. They kind of get my style now so they'll pull stuff and they'll send it to me." Sounds like a pretty good gig!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I like LC better with her hair down. Audrina...bleh! She is just so darn ugly. She has a weird shaped head to go along with her weird shaped body. Don't like the yellow..at all! I think Heidi should have showed up. I mean why not! She gets just as much face time on that show as LC. And her storyline is better. LC okay whatever she has relationship isuues...with everyone! At least Heidi is catty and sassy. She makes it interesting.

Anonymous said...

I want to see the whole Stephen deal and this Audrina/Heidi situation - thats the two things based on previews i want to see!