Thursday, March 27, 2008

LAUREN Conrad talks!!

We hit up The Hills premiere party last night at Gotham Hall to get a load of the action and chat with Lauren Conrad. We took a different approach to the questions this time around, giving Lauren mini-personality quiz questions to answer. And, after you check out her answers, scroll down for some more Audrina-esque scoop from the event.

Which Sex and the City character are you?

I'm a mix between Carrie and Charlotte. I think that I relate better to Carrie but I tend to be a little bit more reserved like Charlotte... And then I have days when I'm being really negative and I'm like, 'I'm being a Miranda.' If you're a guy hater that day you're like, 'Don't be Miranda.'

Who would play you in a movie of your life?

If I could pick someone I would pick an undiscovered actress.

Who would play your ideal man?

Oh boy! It would be Mark Wahlberg. Dreamy.

What kind of drink are you?

I am a glass of champagne. That's what I always drink.

Which Britney Spears are you? Young, innocent, bald, angry, party?

I think I'm the younger Britney. I don't think I'm that crazy.

Which Spice Girl are you?

Geri, definitely.

Which Disney princess are you?

Not Jasmine. I would be Sleeping Beauty.

And now, for Audrina...Our favorite part of The Hills premiere party?

No, it wasn't Mariah Carey. Instead it was the MIA factor of one recently naked Audrina. Sure, if you watched the show, you know she was always there when the cameras were rolling. But as soon as the cameras weren't on the girls, a publicist would grab Audrina and run her across the room before any press could swoop in and ask her about her nude pictures.Obviously this was a good idea, as I'm sure those were the only types of questions Audrina would be asked, and I bet she didn't want to have to talk about the photos.

No comments: