Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lauren CONRAD tries to clean up the US WEEKLY mess she made!

And Lauren just updated her blog to clarify some rumors: “Hey! I just wanted to take a moment to clear something up. I recently did an interview [with Us Weekly] to talk about the show coming back on and what everyone had to look forward to. Unfortunately it was turned into yet another “poor me” story. The article itself is a nice one but it follows headlines that, in no way, represent my words or feelings. I do not feel betrayed by Audrina or Brody. I love them both and said nothing to contradict this. I understand that headlines sell magazines, but I value my friendships above magazine sales any day. On a more positive note, I got to see some of the first episode yesterday and it looks amazing. I’m sooooooo excited for everyone to see Paris. Best wishes and I hope everyone tunes in Monday.”

No comments: