Friday, May 8, 2009

Anonymous readers......

Anonymous said...
Wow ...CRS I am just a tad bit offended..I have come onto your site daily..for well over a year. I have sent you tips and stories and contributed quite a bit. I get passionate about one subject and post multiple times and now all of a sudden my points are worthless..I was responding to others..When I continue to come on here and support you when you say the same ole tired bull about your beliefs in politics...which I don't agree with, but to each their own...I was making a point with each response..it sounds to me like you're gettin a little tired of having a blog..Why don't you just have a blog with no comments..then you don't have to police them and monitor each post. Absolutely disappointed in you today.
May 7, 2009 11:04 AM


CRS said...
anon, get a google account and I will then know its you and probably be a lot more understanding, it allows me to differentiate all the anon posters. For the record, love the blog, love the readers in general, hate the bs.
May 8, 2009 9:48 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CRS...I would but unfortunately we are blocked through work...I work in a hospital and technically shouldn't even be coming to your site..I can assure you however that I have not been disrespectful on your site and I found your comments towards me to be quite uncalled for. I am trying to use the aim..so hopefully my name will post.

CRS said...

Amy, or just use the name/url. Wasn't trying to be mean to a loyal, respectful reader, unfor, I have a couple bad apples in a good crop and sometimes I get people mixed up and with everyone in gen using anon, its hard. Don't take it personally. Have a good weekend.

Amy said...

Or maybe we're both being biatchy! Lol. You have a great weekend as well!