Monday, March 10, 2008

HAYDEN Panettiere in COSMOPOLITAN!

So maybe she isn’t Gisele Bundchen or Kate Moss.


Hayden Panettiere is OK with that.


“I don’t have a model’s body,” the Heroes star, 18, admits in the April issue of Cosmopolitan. “But I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m okay with what I have. I can rock this body, you know.”


What keeps her grounded? The actress (and whale rights enthusiast) says she skips out on clubbing.


“I think people look at me as just another one of those girls who’s going to screw up, like, ‘She’s going to get into drugs, and she’s going to get into parties,’” Panettiere says. “I have an occasional glass of champagne when I’m celebrating something, but generally, I don’t drink. I’m a pizza-and-a-movie girl.”


When it comes to choosing a mate, Panettiere (who’s currently dating co-star Milo Ventimiglia, 30) wants a man equally level-headed.


“I need somebody who is very secure,” she says. “In this business, I’m constantly standing next to gorgeous people.


“My job is to make out with [attractive] men. Like, hello, who wouldn’t be completely threatened by that?” she adds.“But, at the end of the day, you have to realize that it’s a job.”


Click here to see Us’ Weight Winners of the Year.



Hayden seems pretty together but I have seen pics of her and Paris hilton smoking and drinking awhile back so I'm a little skeptical.

No comments: