Thursday, March 6, 2008

Heidi Montag is NEUROTIC and CRAZY!

Cover: Heidi and Spencer are back this week to talk about how Spence may or may not have cheated (we'll see in the upcoming season when they perform for the cameras). Heidi swears Spencer betrayed her; he says, 'We have different interpretations of cheating.' Heidi clears it all up by saying they're the happiest couple ever: 'He always makes me laugh when he's not making me cry.'

“Spencer and I have really had our ups and downs this past year,” Heidi says. “I’ve definitely been betrayed by friends before, but I’ve never had a boyfriend do this to me… Spencer and I may differ on what it means to cheat.”
Pratt added, “We’re definitely on a roller coaster. I’m not too happy about a lot of things.”
Speidi also have teamed up with Laguna Beach alum Kristin Cavallari. They say she played Cupid for them!
“Kristin made it all happen,” Spencer says. “She said to me, ‘I know this girl who’s so hot and perfect for you!’”

How about a new MTV spin-off reality show featuring Heidi, Spencer and Kristin? YOU KNOW YOU’D LOVE IT! - Not my idea but very plausible. MTV will milk Laguna as long as possible.

Good for Spencer out gettin some!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How pathetic is she! That staement alone is just so... pathetic! "He always makes me laugh when he's not making me cry" Boy does that sound like love. I only wish I was so lucky! My husband must not love me since he doesn't make me cry.

Anonymous said...

^^hahah! Heidi has issues, if and this a BIG IF, their realtionship is for real, its highly dysfunctional.