Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Audrina PATRIDGE gets behind Adam LAMBERT!


From Audrina Patridge:

Hey guys! For those of you avid American Idol fans, I just wanted to remind you guys to tune in tonight to vote at 9pm on Fox! One of the contestants, Adam Lambert is a close friend of mine and he's one of the most talented and sincere people I know ~ he definitely has my vote :)Just wanted to share this pic of me and him at the Chateau Marmont on his birthday.
I think he is clearly the most talented on the show this year, "Tears of a clown" a few weeks back sealed the deal!
And I again call on Heidi Montag to try out for American Idol, I need a good laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she trying to KILL his chances of winning LOL. She is just a fame-hungry, brainless irrelevant tart constantly associating herself with others to stay in the public eye. I'm sure they're best friend for life, pleeease honey. I will forgive Adam for being such a NICE person that he can be in the same company as such douchy people.

Anonymous said...

That is like minus two points for even associating with audrina!