Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Audrina PATRIDGE apparantly not so well known at RALPH'S!

From Laguna Hookup:

Ok, so apparently there was a call-in segment on the radio this morning, and a woman who works at Ralphs in Manhattan Beach, CA had an encounter with Audrina - she was trying to buy some alcohol but didn't have her ID, so the woman wouldn't sell it to her. She pulled the whole "don't you know who I am?" and the woman was like, No. So her friend actually picked up a magazine and showed the woman who she was, but she still wouldn't sell if to her because she didn't have her ID. Dumbass Audrina.

I believe it, some people say Audrina is down to earth and wouldn't pull this but I think anyone of age might get annoyed if they ran into the store to buy a bottle of wine and forgot their id and the store was like, no, sorry. I think being a quasi-star has probably gone to her head.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it could be a rumor

Anonymous said...

I know I can't stand her that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

I believe it too.