Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lauren CONRAD's old apartment now DADDY'S GIRLS!



While "The City" is MTV's official spin-off from "The Hills," another late night Monday series looks to be cut from the same cloth. And the same carpet. And the same kitchen. "Daddy's Girls," which features Angela and Vanessa Simmons, appears to have traded "Run's House" for Lauren Conrad's crib in their move to Los Angeles.

Sure, it's possible that they're totally different houses or you could think that lots of condos look alike, but I'm convinced MTV owns that apartment and has been desperately searching to find another use for it since Lauren and Audrina moved out. You know, besides earning extra cash hosting "Hills" tour groups.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaa I saw that on the last seasons episodes of Run's House but all my friends wouldnt believe me. MTV more than likely owns the apartment...just another clue to how "real" their reality shows are!

Anonymous said...

I also noticed that last season. I think you're right - MTV owned it, Lauren wanted her own house, so they moved the Simmons girls in.

However, I was watching "Jo and Slade: Date My Ex" (from Real Housewives of The OC" - and she has that exact apartment as well. So I wonder if they have like a TV filming floor or something. haha.

Anonymous said...

I also noticed that to awhile back. MTV is cheap as hell.

Anonymous said...

They probably do film in the same building or the same floor, i know I would not some film crew filming all the time at my condo.