Monday, March 17, 2008

Lauren CONRAD takes a shot at WHITNEY and HEIDI!

Last week, the 22-year-old Lauren Conrad had her first runway show to promote the Lauren Conrad Collection Fall 2008 collection. That you know.


But what you really want to hear is how she feels about Brody, right? The Hills star answered a few questions for The New York Daily News after the show:


NY Daily News: And Brody [Jenner], your romantic interest from last season, was in the front row of your fashion show. Does that mean you’re still together?


Lauren Conrad: Honestly, I didn’t even … I’m going to see them all at the after-party. I’ve been backstage the entire time. I didn’t get to see my show or anything.


[NOTE: Brody is believed to be dating Cora Skinner now, which should result in much awkwardness when The Hills returns for the rest of Season Three]

NY Daily News: You see so many celebrities as designers these days. Who do you admire and how do you stand out?


Lauren Conrad: I really like Gwen Stefani’s clothing line. I think she has a hand in it a little more than others. In this industry right now, a lot of people are taking their 15 minutes and slapping their names on items, and it’s giving a bad rap to people who actually want to design or sing or do things they’ve always wanted to do. I’ve studied a little over two years, and I’ve worked in the industry since I was 16, and I really do design every piece and go to every meeting.


Isn't that last comment the pot calling the kettle black and a little dig at Heidi and Whitney?

No comments: