Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lauren CONRAD talks to US about her new puppy!

Lauren Conrad has a new house and new puppy!

The Hills star, 22, writes on her MySpace blog:
“Last weekend, Lo (Lauren “Lo” Bosworth), Audrina and I moved into our new house. We love it!”

(The new roomies have been busy decorating: On Friday, they bought three shopping bags worth of merchandise at Crate and Barrel in The Grove shopping center in L.A.)
Conrad, who states on her blog her current mood is “tired,” continues: “On Monday, I got a puppy from the pound. She is the cutest puppy ever! Her name is Chloe. She is a lab/shepherd mix.

“I’m not getting much sleep because she thinks nighttime is play time! Ashes (my cat) is not thrilled with her, but I think they will become friends.”
The Hills returns to MTV March 24.

No comments: